Thursday, April 15, 2021

Things to do when your thinking about your EX

 This is a hard one for me right now. At this very moment I am stuck at work and I cant do anything besides blog to keep my mind off of her. I work at a hotel right across the street from this Admin building so that does not help my cause either. Once technique I use is when a thought of my Ex pops in I take that image and imagine myself putting in a container and burring it in the ground.


I do hate this feeling, I know it will take time, it has not even been a month yet, hard to focus on the day and not count the months I have ahead of me. 


Thank you for listening 

Here are a couple of things you can do:

1> Go for a Walk

2) go to gym

3) scream in your car 

4) deep breathing

5) meditation 

6) phone a friend 

7) Do a hobby

8) watch TV 

9) talk to your therapist 

No comments:

Post a Comment